Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18

 













The more time we spend with Sherman, the more good things there are to say.  I know, I’ve said this before but he is such a good boy.  He is just an open book waiting to see what his next chapter will bring.  He has so many good manners – we haven’t had any problem feeding Sherman and his doggie foster sister  together or giving them both treats (no resource guarding); 

Did you call me?
he meets other dogs quietly and politely;
he doesn’t jump up on people or furniture; 
no counter surfing, although he is interested in what is going on in the kitchen; 
he doesn’t mark; 
goes potty outside; 
comes running with tail wagging when you call him;
will sit for a treat; waits by the door to get in and out; walks well on a leash – and – 
 of course, he is also adorable.  

A kiss for Jasmine
He will now, meet your gaze and give a few kisses – he even had some for Jasmine.  

He has been out meeting the neighbors and doing great. 



Did I mention adorable?






 I know this may sound like I’m a gushing foster mom - but he deserves to be gushed about.  We are so lucky to be able to help him on his journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment